Thursday, February 14, 2008

Work it Pearl!!



This clip from funnyordie.com called "The Landlord" could possibly be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I have always been a huge fan of Will Ferrell, and when I saw this video I was instantly obsessed. The little girl in this video is Pearl, a Hollywood film director's daughter. She is adorable as well as smart. At such a young age, Pearl has a large personality, and I believe she is the main reason for the video's huge success. Some people may view this video negatively because she is a toddler who is cursing and referring to alcohol, however I doubt Pearl will even remember doing this clip. I don't believe by doing this video Pearl has been caused any harm, and in addition she has become famous around the world for her hilarious and adorable antics.

No comments: