Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My SMU Family

Family is a huge part of my life and coming to SMU I knew I would be leaving mine for most of the year. However I was determined to go into college with an open mind and make life long friendships. I have made friendships here that I know will last my a lifetime. I know that sounds cheesy but it is really true. This picture is of me and some of my best friends from spring break last year. We all became friends at the beginning of freshman year and we have all still remained close. These girls have always been there for me through some pretty hard times in my life and I know that our bonds will stay strong even after college. Coming to college, I got to pick my new family away from home and they have made me a happier and better person.

No comments: