Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life's A Party!

When we were assigned a Mindmap in our Creative class, I was interested and confused all at the same time. We were told to pick a main concept and let our minds wonder through endless ideas connecting each by branches. I spent a few days brainstorming ideas and I found myself constantly thinking about this mindmap; every word I heard would spark an idea. I finally came up with the idea "Life's a Party."I thought this would be a fun topic that I could become interested in as well as cover a broad range of topics. The sub-topics I chose were political party, the wedding party, and social party. The truly fascinating aspect of this project was how connected everything in our world really is and how the brain can wonder when allowed to be creative.

No comments: