Monday, March 3, 2008

Change


Okay so this song called "Change" by Tracy Chapman is one of my all time favorites. Tracy Chapman sings with passion that comes straight from the soul. Her songs always make me really question life and the way people live it. Life is all about hard choices and difficult situations. This song is about change and it made me wonder what makes people change. As Chapman says "How bad, how good does it need to get?" or "If you knew you were going to die today" would you change? To be honest with you I don't really think I would change a single thing I was doing in my life if I knew when I was going to die. Life is about living freely and spontaneously. I don't want to plan everything out. However sometimes change is necessary and I wonder what is everyone's breaking point or rock bottom. For everyone it is different but for a life altering change something monumental normally happens to trigger it.

No comments: